" Are you customer oriented, creative, a gifted writer and do you have strong project management skills? "
ESKA is the brand dedicated to highly aesthetic, high-performance and sustainable books, games and packaging solutions. Located in The Netherlands and with international subsidiaries, we are a trusted, renowned partner for many great brands in the world. We are convinced that packing gives brand a texture identity. As architects of identity materials, we take a full spectrum view of the creation process, from producing to covering.
Define and develop an operational marketing action plan, ensure the deployment of marketing animations and sales tools within the subsidiaries, analyze performance, contribute to the development of Eska awareness and sales.
As an Operational Marketing Manager you will:
- Write expressions to sales arguments and press releases.
- Define, prepare and coordinate the company's presence at trade fairs and events.
- Build the operational marketing and sales communication action plan in line with the company's strategy at corporate and local level.
- Develop, deploy and monitor the execution of operational plans in a Project Mode.
- Actively participate in the promotion of the company's new products and services.
- Support the sales managers in the preparation and follow-up of each exhibition or launching of new project.
- Develop sales tools and sales arguments for the different sales teams.
- Manage the supply and the distribution process for all communication and sales tools.
- Define a customer journey and propose animations for our network of partners.
- Ensure central marketing strategy is applied at local level, in line with local specificities, propose local initiatives.
- Measure and analyze the performance of marketing actions (ROI).
- Optimize the means implemented based on results and implement corrective measures if necessary.
- Ensure proper documentation and event recaps containing quantitative and qualitative feedback for all events.
- Work in synergy with a digital communication specialist and ensure consistency and integration between digital and offline communication.
- Sensitive to the premium and luxury world.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good communication skills to motivate and work as a team, coordinate projects.
- Ability to organize and manage several projects simultaneously and at different stages of progress: Project Mode Management.
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills to interpret results, structure strategy and various aspects of the marketing plan.
- Be innovative, creative to imagine original and attractive tools and animations for customers.
- Master degree in Marketing.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Able to speak and write in English and Dutch fluently.
- Italian or French as a second language is a plus.
Als jij past in dit profiel, komen we graag met je in contact. Voor meer informatie kun je contact opnemen met Harold Ezinga via 06 4362 9442 en als je wilt reageren, kan dat via de button ‘reageren’.ReagerenTerug naar overzicht