Holland Norway Lines is an international, ambitious, and fast-growing cruise ferry company operating between Eemshaven (Netherlands) and Kristiansand (Norway). The MS Romantika is a high-quality ship with a maximum capacity of 2,500 passengers and a diverse range of facilities on board, including restaurants, bars, a theatre, and a casino. Everything we do, we do with decisiveness, responsibility, respect, and dedication.
Working at Holland Norway Lines means working in a fun, dynamic, and challenging working environment, with limited bureaucracy. They have a diverse team in terms of functions and colleagues and there is a lot of attention to employee involvement.
Together they strive to continuously improve and develop. When you work at Holland Norway Lines, you are driven, involved, and interested in creating the best results. There is a lot of room for creative ideas and personal input to achieve our goals.
As the Junior Business Controller, you are jointly responsible for the administration of Holland Norway Lines. You are the right hand of the Senior Business Controller. For example, you will be helping with the preparation of monthly reports. On the other hand, you will assist with data collection to create a budget. Besides that, you are responsible for the control of General ledger accounts and balance positions such as suspense accounts. You will also be assisting the Senior Business Controller with daily administration.
Your responsibilities are:
- Preparing various reports, like liquidity statements and deviation reports
- Supporting the team with various activities, like booking invoices and bank statements
- Contribute to the professionalization of the financial department
- Setting up BI reporting
- You are responsible for compiling and analyzing information
- Monitoring the financial structure within the organisation
- Drawing up internal financial procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or business economics
- Experience in accountancy is an advantage
- Being a team player
- Open learning attitude
- Communicative skills
- Experience working with Excel
- Being able to think analytically
- Proven ability to align people, processes, and technology to deliver value
- Fluency in written and spoken English required
- Available for 36-40 hours per week.
They offer you the chance to be part of our team of driven, fun, and involved colleagues. Next to the competitive salary, they offer you some nice benefits. You will get a laptop, 5 weeks of vacation, and 2 more private holidays, you can experience the passenger journey on board, and don’t forget the daily lunch together with your colleagues!
Do you want to work in a challenging environment? Do you want to contribute to the further optimalization of the finance department of one of the biggest start-up in the North of the Netherlands?
Please call, app or email with Harold Ezinga, consultant Talent in Bedrijf, 06-436 29 442. He is available and can supply you with extra information. If you want toe apply, please use the button.Reageren Terug naar overzicht