"Covering the full spectrum of HR issues"
DMK Group is Germany’s largest dairy cooperative. Employing some 7,700 staff at over 20 sites in Germany and the Netherlands, it processes milk into top-quality food. Its product portfolio ranges from cheese, dairy products and ingredients through to baby food, ice cream and health products as well as speciality animal feeds. In the Netherlands DMK is involved within DOC Kaas, DOC Dairy Partners, DV Nutrition, DP Supply and Uniekaas.
The challenge of human resources | What you will do:
- In the beginning you lead the HR Department (3 fte) in the Netherlands (DOC Kaas, DOC Dairy Partners and DV Nutrition) and you’re the HR representative for headquarters in Germany. The role can expand in the future to other sites and the role can change troughout the transformation to a different businessmodel.
- You will support the HR policy within DMK and translate the strategy to Dutch HR standards and rol-out of HR issues in the Netherlands.
- You will support managers as a sparring partner and consultant on all questions relating to HR management and employment law at several production sites.
- You will integrate the several HR-processes on site and define and implement new HR processes and HR concepts with great precision, always with an eye on the bigger picture. Your tasks will also include skilfully managing change processes in terms of continuing organisational development.
- Our managers will count on your expertise and knowledgeable support when it comes to implementing disciplinary measures.
- In this role, you will also help to drive the administrative implementation of HR issues, working with the various contact points in DMK Group in a relationship based on trust.
- You will be adept at explaining staff development measures, which you will also be responsible for planning in collaboration with the relevant manager.
- In addition, you will dispense advice on complying with the regulations and provisions of employment law and on applicable company-wide and collective bargaining agreements – including working constructively with the committees of employee representatives.
- And, last but not least, you will bring your extensive experience to bear in the continuous improvement of our existing HR tool.
- You are involved in the collective agreements within the Dutch Dairy Organisations, such as the Dairy Collective Labour Agreement (CAO Zuivel)
- You will be based in Hoogeveen but you’re will have an overview over the sites in the Netherlands.
A perfect fit for us | What you will bring:
- A degree in business administration specialising in HR or an equivalent qualification
- Several years’ experience as an HR business partner covering the full spectrum of HR issues, ideally in the production environment of a matrix organisation
- Experience in the operational implementation of strategic HR issues
- A great sense of self-motivation and a structured way of working that focuses on solutions
- Strong communication skills and a “hands-on” attitude
- Excellent advisory skills combined with self-assurance, decisiveness and the ability to persuade others
- A good knowledge of Dutch, English and German
- Willing to travel
Do you have the passion, talent and the personality, and do you also want to contribute to the success of DMK? Please apply ! If you would like more information or know someone who may fit the profile and may be interested, please contact Harold Ezinga on +31 (0) 6 43629442, Consultant Talent in Bedrijf. If you would like to express your interest, please use the "respond" button.ReagerenTerug naar overzicht