" Focus for worldwide Heating market, based on vision and leadership "
Bekaert (www.bekaert.com) is a global market and technology leader in steel wire transformation and coating technologies. By continuously creating added value, Bekaert aims to be the preferred steel wire supplier for products and solutions for its customers worldwide. Bekaert (Euronext Brussels: BEKB) is a global company that employs over 30,000 employees, with its headquarters in Belgium and with an annual turnover of € 4.4 billion.
Bekaert Combustion Technology (https://heating.bekaert.com) situated in Assen is part of Bekaert and is marketleader in the development and production of environmentally friendly and durable gas burners and heat exchangers for residential, commercial and industrial heating applications. With its wide range of high quality technical products and services, Bekaert Combustion Technology offers a great added value to its customers. Innovation, technological leadership, high quality products and entrepreneurship are characteristic of the organisation. Worldwide there are about 350 employees working for Bekaert Combustion Technology; located in Romania, USA and China and, with more than 200 employees situated at our location in Assen.
In order to strengthen the current growth worldwide, we are looking for a Global Sales Director Heating (Bekaert Combustion Technology).
Bekaert Combustion Technology is a global business unit that develops, manufactures and sells burners and heat exchangers for residential and commercial applications. The Global Sales Director is responsible for driving the development and implementation of longer-term commercial plan in order to achieve the objectives of market development, sales and contribution for burners, heat exchangers and services.
Developing a vision and sales and marketing strategy for the global heating business and its future direction regarding developing new markets, products and services:
- Defining the marketing & sales strategy for the global heating business (X+5) and managing/steering the implementation of action planning (X+1) across the regions to realize this strategy.
- Growing the sales from 82 million euro in 2018 to 125-150 million euro in 2024.
- Leading and guiding the marketing & sales teams and customer service departments in Europe, Asia and North America:
- Having responsibility for the global sales (volume, contribution margin, key customers, demand review), marketing (website, trade shows, brochures, packaging, media) and customer service (order intake, customer complaints, sales reports, CRM).
- Negotiate sales, product development contracts and/or cooperation agreements
- Execute product management and set requirements for future products and demonstration projects for R&D.
- Taking care for the intellectual property rights (patents) together with R&D and Legal.
- Solving together with R&D, Operations, Purchase, and Customer Service product issues (delivery, quality, complaints).
- Master degree.
- >10 years’ experience in an international business environment (B2B)
- Ability to provide vision and leadership, and demonstrated effectiveness in attaining results through others; to develop and execute plans en to link long term visions and strategies to current issues and priorities
- Result driven and determination to strive for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated understanding of financial and performance data required.
- High degree of flexibility
- Energetic with the ability to inspire a sense of urgency in others.
- Strong process orientation and ability to organize and manage multiple priorities successfully.
- Logical and methodological approach to problem solving; facilitate others in finding solutions
- Strong interpersonal, people management and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- High analytical skills.
- Speaks fluently English and German.
- Business acumen and insight.
- Relation network within the international heating industry.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
Do you have the passion, talent and the personality, and do you also want to contribute to the success of the thousands of customers that Bekaert has worldwide? Then Bekaert is right up your street. Because at Bekaert the following applies: We are "better together". If you would like more information or know someone who may fit the profile and may be interested, please contact Harold Ezinga on +31 (0) 6 43629442, Consultant Talent in Bedrijf. If you would like to express your interest, please use the "respond" button.ReagerenTerug naar overzicht