Holland Norway Lines is an international, ambitious, and fast-growing cruise ferry company operating between Eemshaven (Netherlands) and Kristiansand (Norway). The MS Romantika is a high-quality ship with a maximum capacity of 2,500 passengers and a diverse range of facilities on board, including restaurants, bars, a theatre, and a casino. Everything we do, we do with decisiveness, responsibility, respect, and dedication.
Working at Holland Norway Lines means working in a fun, dynamic, and challenging working environment, with limited bureaucracy. They have a diverse team in terms of functions and colleagues and there is a lot of attention to employee involvement.
Together they strive to continuously improve and develop. When you work at Holland Norway Lines, you are driven, involved, and interested in creating the best results. There is a lot of room for creative ideas and personal input to achieve our goals.
Do you want to work in a motivated team and do you have an affinity with numbers? Are you looking for a challenge in an ambitious cruise ferry company? Then the position of financial administrator is for you!
You will have many different tasks within this position, such as making VAT returns and structurally archiving the administration. You will also be responsible for purchasing invoices and making sales invoices. Besides that, you will assist the controller with the collection and compilation of annual financial statements.
As the financial administrator, you will:
- Be responsible for purchase invoices and making sales invoices
- Make VAT returns and check for inaccuracies
- Structurally archiving the administration, both digital and physical
- Timely signaling of inadequacies to management
- Assist the controller with the collection and compilation of annual financial statements
- Report directly senior business controller
- Periodic checking of various balance sheet accounts including the current and other suspense accounts
- Analyse, interpret and verify the data at your disposal
- Vocational college level
- At least one or two years of work experience in a similar function
- It is important that you have knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Exact Online is an advantage
- You are motivated, active, and driven
- You like to work hands-on because of the changing range of tasks within your job and you must be able to switch quickly between them
- You work accurately and precisely
- Responsibility, flexible and a team player
- You can also work independently
- Fluency in written and spoken English required
- Available for initially 32 hours per week
They offer you the chance to be part of our team of driven, fun, and involved colleagues. Next to the competitive salary, they offer you some nice benefits. You will get a laptop, 5 weeks of vacation, and 2 more private holidays, you can experience the passenger journey on board, and don’t forget the daily lunch together with your colleagues!
Do you want to work in a challenging environment? Do you want to contribute to the further optimalization of the finance department of one of the biggest start-up in the North of the Netherlands?
Please call, app or email with Harold Ezinga, consultant Talent in Bedrijf, 06-436 29 442. He is available and can supply you with extra information. If you want toe apply, please use the button.Reageren Terug naar overzicht